Friday, April 30, 2010

Portfolio Changes Completed

This week I completed the last of the portfolio changes. My portfolio now consists of 26 positions, 24 equity positions in Dividend Champions, and 2 fixed income positions in US Treasuries.

Criteria for the 24 equity positions:

  • Dividend Champions Members = 16
  • Dividend Champions Contenders = 8
  • Average Years of Consecutive Dividend Increases = 33
  • Average Years of Positive Free Cash Flow (last 10 years) = 10

My asset allocation is currently:

  • Cash Position = 13.51%
  • Equity Positions = 70.85%
  • Fixed Income Positions = 15.64%

All 26 positions are for May expiration. I didn't want to go out any further than May since I'm going on vacation in June. I'll probably skip the June and July expiration's since I'll be out of the country until late July.