Friday, June 5, 2009

A Must Read Book

I'm an avid reader of financial books and usually read several books every year. Occasionally, I come across a book that I think every investor should read. The book I'm currently reading is not just a "should" read book, it's a "must" read book. It's Joe Ponzio's new book entitled "F Wall Street: Joe Ponzio's No-Nonsense Approach to Value Investing For the Rest of Us".

I've followed Joe's F Wall Street blog for a long time and have always found it to be insightful. I was looking forward to his new book and so far I haven't been disappointed. I just started reading it this week and have only read the first four chapters, but I can already say that this is one of the best investing books I've ever read.

So if you don't already own a copy I highly recommend that you click the link above to purchase it from Amazon. It will be one of the best investments you'll ever make.