Monday, October 1, 2007

A Record Month

September set a new monthly record with 1310 visitors and 2452 page views to this blog and 89 new members joining the JustCoveredCalls Yahoo group. Awesome!

I established this blog and discussion group to help educate people on covered calls by allowing them to follow an actual portfolio. There's a lot of misinformation out there on covered calls, both pro and con. I decided to put my money where my mouth is and show people what a real covered call portfolio can do, good or bad. I'm not trying to convince anyone that covered calls are best or that my method is best. This is just one method of investing. There are many others. But by watching my portfolio, reading my blog posts, and participating in the discussion group, hopefully, some people will benefit from the information.

If you've found this blog and discussion group useful, then spread the word. The more people we have to share ideas the more benefit for all of us. I don't claim to be an expert, just a student and practitioner of covered calls. The discussions have been beneficial to me also, since they provide a different perspective.

I'd like to thank everyone for their encouragement and support. This has been a very rewarding experience so far, and I hope it continues far into the future.